Synertial's Industrial Clients
“Synertial was able to work with us to provide a motion capture system that can be used to capture actual workers on the production line, not just training simulations in the lab. Streaming real-time movement data into Siemens JACK saves Skoda time and money as we no longer require specialists to create JACK animations”. Peter Skork: Former Project Lead at Skoda.
Synertial's clients in this field are the biggest global names in medical, manufacturing and defence establishments.
Siemens Jack (and PSH) is the Digital Factory gold standard for Human Factors Engineering (HFE) & ergonomics simulation products; Synertial's exact skeleton extraction and kinematics modelling systems allow the most accurate and seamless motion implementation available for the Jack package.
Synrtial's motion capture suits are now fully compatible with Siemens JACK and PSH ergonomics human modelling software. Manufacturing companies in a variety of industries are addressing the ergonomic aspects of manual operations during early stages of product design and manufacturing planning, using Synertial's motion capture suits.
Fingers in PLM Analysis
Motion Capture Synertial & Skoda Digital Factory
Magnetic Compensation Algorithms
New magnetic compensation algorithms in Synertial's operating software allows motion capture to take place in industrial or metallic environments, giving our inertial motion capture suits a distinct advantage over optical systems in manufacturing, as well as health and safety applications.
Synertial systems, when used with JACK or PSH, enable you to improve the safety, efficiency and comfort of the workplace environment using digital models.
New magnetic compensation algorithms in the IGS-Cobra series is a game-changing feature. IGS systems before were the leaders in Magnetic Compensation Software, but when the interference amounts became unmanageable, the old systems would eventually cave-in.
The new IGS-Cobra series will defy any expectation. In tests where the Cobra was compared to an older system using a speaker magnet, the cobra withstood the tests, while the older sensors were destroyed, and not even repairable.
The Cobra will usher in a new era.
- Extra circuitry (own socket) dedicated to syncing with other MoCap HW
- 500 FPS on lower number of sensors; Standard 240 or 120 FPS on up to 55 sensors
- Start-up in under 6 Seconds
- AA Batteries (x4) or wall adapter
- Separate sync HW up to 1000 FPS (Standard 29.97 FPS), drawing power from main hub
- Access-point agnostic WIFI; buy off-the-shelf router and configure as per your needs
- UDP data packets allow multiple PCs tapping into the same access point
- 12.8cm x 7.8cm x 2cm with locking connectors
- Removabe Ethernet socket for WiFi-cluttered environments
- IMUs only (Inertial Measurement Units) : 9-axes, gyroscopes, accelerometers and magnetometers
- On-board processing on each sensor; yet the smallest sensors in the market
- Internal update rate: 500Hz
- Gyro range: 2000 degrees/sec
- Accelerometer range: 16Gs
- Dimensions: 15mm x 10mm x 2mm
- bvh and fbx Output Formats
- Real Time Plugins:
- Siemens Jack and PSH
GLOVE CLOTH & SIZES
- Electronics not attached to glove-cloth / change sizes or replace after washing in minutes
- Types: Short fingered and long fingered glove-cloths in SS, S, M, and L sizes
- Finger-less gloves for taping sensors and wiring directly onto fingers
- Velcro-backed glove-cloth for passive marker attachment
- Easy-to-use mini-straps for each phalanx
- Replace batteries and continue capturing where you left off and continue without SW restart or recalibration in MoBu, Unity, etc.
- Individual sensor connectors for easy diagnostics and replacement of faulty sensor chains
- 1,000,000-turn rated Teflon flex wiring practically eliminates all cable wear & tear
- Customized spare parts packages available
IN THE CASE
- Glove electronics
- Wireless processing hub
- Cable harness
- Glove cloth (select 2 out of 4 sizes)
- WiFi router and cables
- Basic capture SW
- Diagnostic SW
- Battery housing, rechargable batteries (x 2 sets) and charger
- Peli case